The CalorieKing Calorie Fat and Carb Counter for Kindle
At last! America’s #1 Calorie Counter in a user-friendly Kindle format!
Ranked #1 in food counters by Amazon and in major bookstores, The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter has sold more than 15 million copies.
The book has received the highest average reader-rating of all food counters. It’s also the most recommended by doctors, dietitians, diabetes educators and other health professionals.
Now, this national best-seller is available on Kindle, and is designed with ease-of-use in mind. You’ll find the same extensive food listings you have come to rely upon – even more with bonus content as well as being more up-to-date.
However, it is its user-friendly features that make the CalorieKing Kindle edition stand out from the rest:
- Fully searchable – your choice is only a few taps away
- Fully indexed by food category and A-Z
- Zoomable text sizes so you never have to read small print
- Available on iPad and Android tablets via your Kindle app
Start making healthier choices today with the CalorieKing convenient and reliable guide. What does the CalorieKing Counter eBook contain?
- 17,000 food listings, both brand name and generic – researched meticulously and regularly updated by the CalorieKing team of dietitians and food researchers
- Menu items from 200 fast food chains and restaurants – the most comprehensive available. It’s a book-within-a-book!
- Unique eating out section – international restaurants, carnival and fair foods, movie concession snacks, food court menu items
- Bonus diet guides for diabetes and weight control;
Plus diet guides and mini-counters for:
- Alcohol, caffeine, cholesterol, fiber, protein, and sodium
Purchase the 2012 CalorieKing Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter eBook for Kindle from Amazon now.
Plus CalorieKing will always keep you in the know. The eBook will be updated several times throughout the year; you can request a free update from Amazon any time until the next annual edition is published. Updates include:
- New foods and menu items
- New features and functionality – even some suggested by you
- Bonus sections with seasonal foods and recipes
If you would like to be notified when new updates become available, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.